Innjoo 4 is a 2017 refresh of Innjoo’s flagship smartphone lineup. It is a successor to the Innjoo 3. Innjoo 4 sports a 5.5-inch IPS display and a rear-facing fingerprint sensor. The smartphone comes with the powerful Mediatek Helio X20 with a 10-core processor clocked at up to 2.3GHz.
Innjoo 4 sports a 5.5-inch IPS display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. The front of the phone is covered in 2.5D glass. Innjoo 4 has a 16 megapixels rear camera similar to the one on the Innjoo Pro 2 with a 6-element lens system. The phone has phase detection autofocus and dual-tone LED flash.
Just like the Innjoo 3, the Innjoo 4 is made entirely of aluminum finishing with a fingerprint sensor placed centrally at the rear, while on the flip side, you will find the 5.5-inch IPS FHD display covered in Corning Gorilla Glass.
Innjoo 4 Pricing and Availability in Nigeria
The Innjoo 4 mobile phone is yet to be released over to the market, it’s price range should be around 70,000 Naira – 85,000 Naira, The price will be confirmed once the device is officially released. What do you think about Innjoo 4, We’d like to hear from you.
Innjoo 4 Key Specs & Features
- SIM Type: Dual SIM
- 3G Network : WCDMA900/2100
- 4G Network : FDD 1800
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5 inches 1920 x 1080 FHD IPS with 2.5D Glass screen.
- Weight : 175g
- Dimension : 151.8mm x 75.6mm x 9.6mm
- Colours: Gold / Black
- Processor Type: 2.5Ghz Deca-core Mediatek Helio X20 processor
- Graphics Processor : Mali-T880MP4 780MHz
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB
- External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB
- Back Camera : 16 megapixels, autofocus with LED Flash
- Front Camera : 5MP
- Security : Fingerprint scanner (at the back)
- Battery: 3400mAh Li-Ion (Non-removable)
- Fast charging : Yes
- WI-FI: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- NFC: No
- BLUETOOTH: Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS: A-GPS
- USB OTG: Yes
- USB: Type-C