Itel Wish A41 is a budget smartphone that features ‘Multiple Account’ apps in which users can log in with two different accounts on popular social media platforms such as WhatsApp, Facebook, and Instagram. Another feature is the ‘SmartKey’ feature through which users can perform functions such as taking screenshots, disconnecting calls and taking pictures with a single click. It also comes with an advanced SOS feature which, upon activation, takes pictures from both the cameras and sends it to emergency contacts along with a 5-second voice recording.
Itel Wish A41 Smartphone was launched in March 2017, comes with a 5-inch FWVGA TFT Capacitative touchscreen with a resolution of N/A pixels at a pixel density of N/A pixels per inch. The screen is not protected by a Scratch Resistant display.
Pricing and Availability
Itel Wish A41 is not yet available in Nigeria, Ghana, or Kenya. Once available, you can buy the Android phone at leading online stores in the countries. The smartphone is expected to price in Nigeria within 25,000 Naira to 40,000 Naira.
Highlights of Specifications and features
- Form Factor: Touchscreen
- Dimensions (mm): 146.00 x 73.60 x 9.30
- Battery capacity (mAh): 2400
- Removable battery: Yes
- Colours: Calx, Champagne, Rose Gold
- Screen size (inches): 5.00
- Touchscreen: No
- Resolution: 480×854 pixels
- Pixels per inch (PPI): 196
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal storage: 8GB
- Expandable storage: Yes
- Expandable storage type: microSD
- Expandable storage up to (GB): 32
- Rear camera: 5-megapixel
- Flash: Yes
- Front camera: 2-megapixel
- Operating System: Android 6.0