Tecno Camon CX (a.k.a Tecno Camon C10) is the 2017 top of the line member of Tecno’s Camon CSeries family of camera-focused phones. It is a direct successor of the Tecno Camon C9 and offers a stripped down and a sleeker variant called the Camon CX Air. Tecno Camon CX runs on Android 7.0 and is powered by a MediaTek 1.5GHz octa-core chipset.
The Camon CX will be available in 41 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Latin America, allowing consumers to take brighter, clearer and faster selfies than ever before. Since the Camon series was introduced in 2015, over 5 million handsets globally have been sold, helping consumers experience high-quality selfie technology at the touch of a button.
Pricing and Availability
Tecno Camon CX is not yet available in Nigeria, Ghana, or Kenya. It was launched in Kenya on March 23, 2017. Once available, you can buy the Android phone at leading online stores in the countries. Tecno Camon CX price in Nigeria is expected to range from 70,000 Naira to 120,000 Naira.
The Tecno Camon CX Price in Kenya is expected to start at around 19,999 KSh.
The Tecno Camon CX will launch in 22 countries across Africa, including Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Egypt, Cameroon, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, among others. It will also launch in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Tecno Camon CX Key Specs & Features
- 5.5-inch IPS Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (400ppi)
- 1.5GHz octa-core Mediatek CPU with 2GB RAM
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with HiOS
- 16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 128GB
- 16MP Rear Camera and 16MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE (up to 150Mbps)
- Fingerprint Sensor (Rear)
- 3200 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
- Display 2.5D display with Gorilla Glass
- SIM Dual – Micro SIM
- GPU Mali 860 GPU
- Connectivity GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0
- Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity, and Compass Sensor, Temperature sensor, Hall sensor
- Colour: Gold, Black and Grey