Infinix is readying to introduce a Dual Front Camera smartphone to be known as Infinix S2 Pro. The device is the second in the new Infinix S-series line after the HotS that was released last year. Infinix S2 Pro comes with 5.2-inch HD screen which has a 2.5D curved glass display protected by a dragon trail glass.
The Infinix S2 Pro will no doubt join the likes of LG V20 and Vivo V5 Plus with its dual front-facing camera. The front facing camera is blessed with dual 3 MP f/2.2 SK3L8, and 8 MP OV8856 with auto focus, wide-angle selfie, and single LED flash while the back camera has a 13megapixel snapper with a dual LED flash.
Price and Availability
The Infinix S2 Pro has an official price of 55,000 to 60,000 Naira in Nigeria and about 20,000 KSh in Kenya.
It’s available for pre-order from March 21, 2017, while the items start shipping on April 3, 2017.
Infinix S2 Pro Key specifications and Features
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow on top of XOS
- Display: 5.2 Inch HD IPS (1280 x 720 resolution)
- Protection: With 2.5D curved glass and Dragontrail protection
- SIM: Dual SIM (Hybrid)
- Network: 2G/3G/4G LTE
- Processor: 1.3 GHz 64-Bit MT6753 Octa-core processor
- GPU: Mali T720
- RAM/ ROM: 3GB RAM / 32GB storage Expandable to 128GB via microSDcard
- Back Camera: 13-MP rear camera with f/2.2 S5K3L8 with AF and dual tone LED flash
- Front Camera: 13 MP f/2.2 SK3L8 + 8 MP OV8856 selfie camera with AF and single LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor: Yes
- Battery: 3,000 mAh with quick charging
- Colours: Rose gold, gold, black and blue