TECNO has released its premium PhonePad 3 phablet in Nigeria. Tagged ‘Do business, stay mobile’, the device was made with the intention of facilitating business communications and productivity for its users on-the-go. TECNO PhonePad 3 comes with a well-crafted brushed metallic body. It is much slimmer than you can imagine.
TECNO PhonePad 3 is pre-installed with premium applications for enhanced business productivity. TECNO PhonePad 3 supports dual Micro SIM functionality with ultra-fast 4G LTE connectivity, which makes it faster to share files and business information across the internet.
The device not only appeals to the business elite but all premium gadget lovers as well. The TECNO PhonePad 3 is now available in all retail outlets across the country.
Price and Availability in Nigeria and Kenya
The TECNO PhonePad 3 has a suggested retail price of 60,000 Naira in Nigeria and Ksh.16,999 in Kenya.
Key features and highlights include:
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
- OS: HiOs Based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 4G LTE: YES
- Screen Size: 7.50 Inches HD Capacitive Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Colours: Rose Gold, White & Matte Black
- Processor Type: Octa-core CPU
- Chipset: MT6753
- Graphics Processor: n/a
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal Storage: 32 GB
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128 GB
- Back / Rear Camera : 13MP camera & Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5MP with Led Flash.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass, Light sensor, Fingerprint.
- Battery: n/a mAh Non – Removable
Be awesome, drop your comments below let us know what you think of the new TECNO gadget.