Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (Wi-Fi) tablet was launched in February 2017. The tablet comes with a 12.00-inch display with a resolution of 2160 pixels by 1440 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (Wi-Fi) is powered by 3.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The tablet packs 12.8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (Wi-Fi) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy Book 12 (Wi-Fi) runs Windows 10. It measures 291.30 x 199.80 x 7.40 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 754.00 grams.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Samsung Galaxy Book 12 Key Specs & Features
- 12-inch Super AMOLED Display
- Resolution – 2160 x 1440 pixels (216ppi)
- 3.1GHz dual-core 7th-generation Intel Core i5 CPU with 4GB/8GB RAM
- Windows 10 OS
- 128GB or 256GB Storage with support for memory card up to 256GB
- RAM. 4GB.
- 13MP Rear Camera and 5MP Front Camera
- S-Pen Stylus Included
- Keyboard Cover with Magnetic Connectors
- 4G LTE Data (up to 300Mbps)
- Up to 10.5 hours Battery life
- Display. 12.00-inch.