Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) smartphone was launched in January 2017. The phone comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2350mAh non-removable battery. It measures 135.40 x 66.20 x 7.90 (height x width x thickness) .
The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is a dual SIM smartphone that accepts . Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, Headphones and FM. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Barometer.
Pricing and availability
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) is not yet available in Nigeria. We currently have no data on pricing and availability for Nigeria. When available, Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Price in Nigeria is expected to range from 110,000 Naira to 200,000 Naira at launch.
Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) Key Specs & Features
- 4.7-inch Super AMOLED Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (312ppi)
- Colors – Black Sky, Blue Mist, Gold Sand, Peach Cloud
- 1.6GHz Octa-core Processor with 2GB RAM
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- 16GB Storage with support for memory card up to 256GB
- 13MP Rear Camera
- 8MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE (up to 300 Mbps download)
- Dust and Water Resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint Sensor (Front)
- 2350 mAh Battery