Gionee M6 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1920 pixels by 1080 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch.
The Gionee M6 is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Helio P10 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Gionee M6 packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Gionee M6 runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. It measures 152.00 x 75.30 x 8.20 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 180.00 grams.
The Gionee M6 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Infrared, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Pricing and availability
Gionee M6 is available in Nigeria on Jumia for a sum of 120,000 Naira.
Specifications and Features Highlights
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 4G LTE : Yes
- OS: Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo 3.5 UI
- Display: 5.5 inches (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio) with 1080 x 1920 pixels and 401 ppi pixel density
- Build : Aluminium
- Colours : Champagne , Gold
- Processor Type: Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 , Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T860MP2
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB / 128GB
- External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB (Dedicated Slot)
- Back Camera : 13 MP, f/2.0, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Front Camera : 8 MP, f/2.2, 1/4″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size
- Camera Features : 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Battery: 5000 mAh battery (Non-removable)
- Security: Fingerprint sensor