HTC Bolt smartphone was launched in November 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 pixels by 2560 pixels.
The HTC Bolt is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 2GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC Bolt packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The HTC Bolt runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3200mAh non removable battery.
The HTC Bolt is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that accepts a Nano-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, FM, 3G and 4G. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope and Barometer.
HTC detailed specifications and features
- Dimensions: 153.6 x 77.3 x 8.1 mm (6.05 x 3.04 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 174 g (6.14 oz)
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Display: Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 5.5 inches (~70.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1440 x 2560 pixels (~534 ppi pixel density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS: Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
- Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
- CPU: Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A57)
- GPU: Adreno 430
- External Memory: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Internal Memory: 32 GB, 3 GB RAM
- Primary Camera: 16 MP, f/2.0, OIS, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 8 MP, 1080p
- Video: 2160p@30fps (24-bit/192kHz audio), 720p@120fps
- Bluetooth: v4.1, A2DP, LE
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery
- Talk time: Up to 23 h (3G)
- Colors: Silver, Black