Innjoo Max 3 is the latest Addition to the “Max Series”. As expected , Innjoo Max 3 comes with a lot of improvements in design , specifications , Software , and security features compared to Max 2.
The Innjoo Max 3 is available in 3 variants of device: Innjoo Max 3 , Innjoo Max 3 Pro , Innjoo Max 3 4GLTE. Innjoo is hoping that Max 3 will help improve the brand’s perception with consumers.
The first “Innjoo Max” device was released early 2015 and ever since then , Innjoo has released 3 more devices , with “Max 3” being the most recent. Products in Innjoo “Max” Series are known for their large battery capacity , usually around 4,000mAh.
Pricing and Availability
Due to the economic crisis in terms of foreign exchange in the country, the current dollar to naira exchange rate has greatly increased the price of gadgets and electronics in the market , so smartphones have become very expensive. That said , Innjoo Max 3 price in Nigeria should fall within the range of #45,000 – #55,000 (For the 3 variants) based on who you buying from.
Innjoo Max 3 Specifications Highlights
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro / Nano)
- 4G LTE : Yes . for Max 3 4GLTE Variant
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with InnUI
- Display: 6.0 inches Screen with 720 x 1280 pixels
- Build: Aluminium Body
- Colours: Grey , Black , Rose gold
- Processor Type: 1.0GHz Mediatek MT6735 quad-core processor
- Graphics Processor: Mali-T720
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Yes , up to 128GB
- Back Camera : 13.0 MP with Dual LED Flash
- Front Camera : 8.0MP
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Security: Fingerprint scanner that unlocks in 0.35 secs