Innjoo Fire 3 LTE is refresh of the Innjoo Fire Series. Its major point of attraction is that it is one of the first Innjoo phone to launch with Android 6.0 out of the box. Compared to the Fire2, the Innjoo Fire 3 features a bigger display, twice as much RAM, and a more powerful processor.
Fire3 LTE is quicker and more secure with a fingerprint sensor. The touch ID allows you unlock your phone and Apps and take photo simply by placing your finger on the back of your device. You are able to do more with the advanced sensor easily and securely.
Innjoo Fire 3 LTE introduces Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) to the Innjoo family, an attribute it shares with the Innjoo Fire 3 Air LTE and the Innjoo Halo X. The Android phone is powered by a Mediatek MTK 6737 chipset, which offers a 1.3GHz quad-core processor and Mali T720MP GPU.
Innjoo Fire 3 LTE sports 2GB of RAM and 16GB built-in storage. It also supports up to 128GB microSD memory card.
Innjoo Fire 3 LTE Pricing and Availability
Innjoo Fire 3 LTE is not yet available in the Nigerian market. When available, you can buy the phone at leading online stores in the country. Innjoo Fire 3 Price in Nigeria is expected to range from #40,000 to #55,000 depending on who you are buying it from.
Innjoo Fire 3 LTE Specs. and Features Highlights
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), InnUI
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core Processor (Mediatek MTK 6737)
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Colours: Gold, Grey, Rose Gold
- Dimension: 76.4 x 150.2 x 8.2 mm
- SIM Count: Dual-SIM, Dual Standby
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267ppi)
- Screen Protection: 2.5D diamond cut Glass, Full Lamination
- Rear Camera: 13 MP Camera, 1080p HD Video, Autofocus, Dual-LED Flash, Geo-tagging, Panorama
- Front Camera: 5 MP Camera
- Built-in Storage: 16 GB Storage
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 128GB
- 4G LTE: Yes, 1800MHz
- Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
- Iris Scanner: No
- Battery: 3,000 mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-Removable)