The Innjoo X2 is one of the latest Android smartphones from Innjoo Mobile. The brand has secretly been launching new smartphones into the Nigerian market and the Innjoo x2 is one of those.
The InnJoo X2 boast of a 1.3 GHz Octa core processor, a 5.5 inches of display with Android 6.0, Marshmallow. The InnJoo X2 also comes with a 1GB of RAM, an internal memory of 16GB, expandable by up to 128GB. It also boast of a 13.0MP back camera with LED flash and an 5.0 MP front camera and a 3600mah battery capacity to push all this.
Pricing and Availability
Regarding availability, the Innjoo X2, although already launched, isn’t currently available on any online store. At least, as at the time of publishing this specs-sheet.
Hence, Innjoo X2 price in Nigeria hasn’t been confirmed and thus, cannot be stated. We will update this post as soon as it becomes available.
Innjoo X2 Key Specifications and Features
- 2G Network : GSM 900 / 1800
- 3G Network : HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G Network : No
- SIM : Dual SIM (micro + nano)
- Colors : Gold, Grey
- Screen Size & Resolution : 5inch, 720 x 1280 pixels (267 PPI)
- Internal Storage : 16 GB
- Card Slot : MicroSD card up to 128 GB (hybrid slot)
- OS : Android 6 Marshmallow + InnOS
- Processors : Mediatek MT6592, 64-bit Octa-Core GHz
- RAM : 1 GB
- WIFI : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth v4.0
- USB : microUSB v2.0
- Primary Camera : 13 megapixel autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- Secondary Camera : 5 megapixel camera
- Battery Capacity : 3,600 mAh
- Sensors : Accelerometer, Proximity