Lenovo, the biggest Chinese smartphone manufacturing company, who had already grab the attention of millions of people globally by including impressive specs, budget friendly and the most important is reliability. This time, the company has launched two smartphones under its popular A-series lineup dubbed as A7700 and A6600 Plus.
Lenovo A7700 smartphone was launched in September 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels.
The Lenovo A7700 is powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Lenovo A7700 packs a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Lenovo A7700 runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2900mAh non removable battery. It measures 142.70 x 70.00 x 7.60 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 145.00 grams.
The Lenovo A7700 is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts two Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Pricing and Availability
Lenovo A7700 is currently not available in Nigeria , however , should it be available , we expect the price to start at #40,000.
Product Specifications and Features
- SIM Type: Single SIM (Micro SIM)
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.5-inch Touch Display, 720 x 1280 pixels
- Build:Matte White, Matte Black
- Colours :Black, Jet Black, Silver, Gold, Rose Gold
- Weight: 145g
- Processor Type: 1.0GHz quad-core Processor (MediaTek MT6735P)
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16GB
- External Storage: Yes , up to 32GB
- Back Camera : 8MP Camera, Video , autofocus, LED Flash, Geo-tagging
- Front Camera : 2MP Camera
- Battery: 2900 mAh Li-Po Battery