Gionee S6s smartphone was launched in August 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch.
The Gionee S6s is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via a card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Gionee S6s packs a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 8-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Gionee S6s runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3150mAh non removable battery. It measures 154.50 x 75.60 x 8.15 (height x width x thickness) and weighs 161.00 grams.
The Gionee S6s is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Nano-SIM Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, FM, 3G, 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Pricing and Availability
Gionee S6s is not yet available in Nigeria. We currently have no data on pricing and availability for Nigeria. When available, Gionee S6s Price in Nigeria is expected to range from 95,000 to 140,000 Naira, and can be found with popular mobile phones retailers such as Jumia, Konga and Yudala.
Specifications Highlights and Overview
Here are the key features of Gionee S6s smartphone
- 5-inch (1080 x 1920 pixels) HD On-cell display with 401 PPI
- Colours: Latte Gold, Mocha Gold
- 3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6735 processor, Mali-T720MP3
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Operating System
- 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- Dimensions – 50x 75.60 x 8.15mm
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3 screen protection
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass sensors
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Non-removable Li-Po 3150 mAh battery