BlackBerry has accidentally revealed out full specification of its upcoming smartphone DTEK60 on its website before an official launch slated to occur on Oct. 11, 2016.
According to the listing spotted on BlackBerry’s website, the smartphone will feature a 5.5-inch QHD display, powered by Snapdragon 820 SoC, 4GB of RAM and 32GB of expandable storage.
In terms of camera, DTEK60 will sport a 21MP rear sensor with f/2.0 aperture, while the front camera will sport an 8MP sensor with f/2.2 aperture. For connectivity, the smartphone will offer USB Type-C port, NFC, Wi-Fi a/c, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS. DTEK60 is packed with 3,000mAh with Quick Charge 3.0.
GSM Arena spotted ‘donotpublish’ appendix in the URL on BlackBerry’s website, where the specification were unveiled.
Product Specifications and Features
• Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
• Display : 5.5-inch Touch Display, 1440 x 2560 pixels
• Colours : Black
• Weight : 165g
• Processor Type : 1.6 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor
• RAM : 4 GB
• Internal Storage : 32 GB
• External Storage : Yes , up to 256 GB
• Back Camera : 21 MP Camera with LED flash
• Front Camera : 8 MP Camera
• Battery: 3000 mAh